Passion Message

Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your truth, we wait eagerly for you, for your name and your renown are the desire of our souls! ISA. 26:8
268generation.com

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Passion Hong Kong






It may be hard to believe but Passion Hong Kong is underway! I had a day to recoup from the plane trip and had some time to see some of the sights and beautiful surroundings of this city. The people are friendly and excited about making Jesus Renown in this country.

As I watched them worship with tears of joy coming down their faces and worship like it meant everything to them. They prayed and worshipped LOUD and as I sit at the stage and look up into their faces I can see genuine love for who they sing to!

I do not know the impact and the trials they will face ahead of them, but I am confident of this one thing. The One they worshipped and sang to will be with them wherever they go and whatever they do. They were so hungry and thirsty for what they heard they did not want the night to stop and it went on for a "good" long time. There were many friends I remembered from 2008 and it was great to see them all again. There were many who came and followed us from Manila to come again. There were many who came hours and hours away from mainland China; Shang-hai, Bejing and other places throughout the country.

I can't describe the emotions I feel as I hear kids from every country sing and worship, but it brings tears to my eyes everytime. This night will be over and I will leave this country and this part of the tour with more encouragement and more people to pray for as I travel back home. There are many pictures to post and I will post again tomorrow after I can reflect on all that has happened.

"If God is for us...who can ever stop us! If God is for us who can be against us?"

What a song that Chris Tomlin has written and the words are fantastic!
Talk to you tomorrow or whatever day it is.

No comments: