Passion Message

Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your truth, we wait eagerly for you, for your name and your renown are the desire of our souls! ISA. 26:8
268generation.com

Monday, June 7, 2010

Back in the U.S.A.











Well, I just landed in New Jersey from a long flight from Hong Kong. I had a few probelms with my camera and have not been able to post many of my pictures. I will do that and post again when I finally make it back to Austin late tonight or sometime tomorrow. I have a 5-hr. layover here in NJ before boarding a flight for Austin.

It has been an exciting tour and I have seen God working all over the world and am convinced that He has university students all over the world that have one purpose, "to make His name famous in their lives whatever it requires."

I will post again tomorrow with many more pictures.

Take Care,

For His Glory Alone!

No comments: